XTAR VC2 Charger
XTAR VC2 is a dual cell high performance battery charger and is marketed as the premium USB charger after MC series. It can tell you the real power of your battery
Input DC: 5V 1.0A
Max Constant Charging Current: 500mA*2
Cut-off Voltage (Output Voltage): 4.20V
Cut-off Current: ≤80mA
Working Temp: 0-40℃
Net Weight: 109g
Applies to: 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 3.6/3.7V Li-ion batteries
– Compatible with IMR lithium battery
– Each channel is independent
– Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV)
– Soft-start function, to avoid damage from large charge current while charging.
– Automatically cut off when the battery is charged fully
– Precision cut-off voltage at 4.2V
– Compatible with small capacity battery
– Over heat protection
– LCD displays each battery real time statues
– Use high power intelligent step-down DC – DC circuit, greatly reduce the energy loss;
– Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit
– Use fireproof material for the shell
– 0V activation function can wake up the over-discharged/sleeping batteries
– 120°angle high definition VA screen to display the charging current ,voltage and power indicator, you can see the charging status from any angle of view.
– Certified by CE, RoHS
How to test your batteries mAh capacity:
Step 1: Insert your discharged battery (at a discharge cut-off voltage generally below 3.0V)
Step 2: Let the battery charge and notice the 0000mAh displayed on the screen. Do not remove the battery until the charge is complete.
Step 3: When the battery is fully charged, the screen will show “FULL” and the entire screen will flash 3 times every 10 seconds.
Step 4: The mAh on the screen should now give you the batteries actual capacity.
Case pack: 62 pcs/carton
Case weight: 26 lbs
Case dimensions: 16″ x 12″ x 13″